12 ways to “Pop the Question” to your bridesmaid
Wedding season may be winding down, but Mint 2 Be is in full planning mode for next year!
While we are busy planning we wanted to share some fun tips for our brides while they select their bridal party. Bridesmaids and Maids of Honor play an important role during the wedding planning process and most importantly on the day of the wedding. They stand by your side, help you make decisions, celebrate with you, and will make sure you look just right before you walk down the aisle.
Why not treat them to something special by "popping the question" in a fun, creative way. Here are some ideas:
1. Custom Wine bottle labels - a meaningful moment you both shared, a poem, or some heartfelt words can be part of the label of their custom bottle.
2. Personalized Stemware – Pop the question then pop a bottle! These champagne glasses are a great way to toast to your bridal party. These flutes can be used on the wedding day as well.
3. Be my Bridesmaid box – a box of goodies including photo’s of bride & bridesmaid, nail polish in wedding colors, etc. would surely make any bridesmaid feel special.
4. Jewelry – a custom necklace or earrings with a note will show good things come in small packages.
5. Custom Cards – a personalized note is a sure way to make a bridesmaid feel loved.
6. Girls night out - brunch, spa day, or dinner, is a great time to "pop the question."
7. Custom hanger – another great wedding day photo op.
8. Sweet talk –if your bridal party loves sweets, a cute message on cookies or cupcakes will be quite memorable.
9. Personalized photo frame – a favorite photo of you an your bff will make a great gift as well as help you deliver your message.
10. Nail Polish - in wedding color along with a gift card to a nail salon will appeal to any bridesmaid to be.
11. Bridesmaid Robe -personalized with their name is a gift they can use for a long time. It will also make a great photo op. on the wedding day.
12. Puzzle - a puzzle you can put together while you are chatting will reveal the big question once completed.
Whether you decide to go all out or you want to keep it simple, your bridesmaids will be there through thick and thin. Let them know how much you appreciate and care for them.
We'd like to thank our guest blogger Bhavini Raju for helping us put this list together. We love your fun and fresh ideas and we're sure our brides will find this list super helpful!